Get to know Keemi?BrochureDown
Everyday Life Quarantine Robot for the Post-Coronavirus age
Contactless Care Robot Keemi
are still needed even with the
Everyday life quarantine that requires manual work and human
intervention is not sustainable. However, an automation-based
sustainable everyday life quarantine system is made possible using
AI, Data, 5G, and robotics.
Everyday Life Quarantine Robot, a feat of K-Quarantine pride and advanced 5G technology
Safety measures against
- Washing hands
- Cleaning and
- Staying healthy and
a good environment
- Social distancing
(US CDC Recommendations)
All-in-One Total Solution
Do you do each anti-epidemic ac
tivity separately, such as ther
mometer installation, sterilization,
hand sanitizer placement, and
tactless anti-epidemic activities autonomously
regardless of place, location, and time.
Keemi, Contactless Care Robot through video
※ Use of this robot for medical purposes is prohibited.
※ The specifications and design of the robot are subject to partial change before official product launch.
News & Data
Functions and ICT technology of Keemi,
a quarantine robot that can be met by media and government agencies
- The Guardian South Korea cuts human interaction in push to build ‘untact’ society 2021-03-23
- The Korea Herald SK Telecom introduces 5G-based disinfection robot at local hospital 2021-04-19
- Telecomlead SK Telecom develops 5G-powered robot to handle Covid-19 2020-05-26
- Enterprise IoT insights SK Telecom, Omron Electronics develop 5G robot to fight COVID-19 2020-05-27
- NNA Business News SKT develops 5G-connected epidemic control sentry robot 2020-05-26
- Associated Press TV SOUTH KOREA DISINFECTION ROBOT 2020-05-27
- Future IoT SK Telecom and OMRON Electronics Korea build 5G robot 2020-05-27
- Electronic 360 5G-powered autonomous robot helps fight COVID-19 2020-05-27
- Corporate Dispatch.com Photo Story: Robot to help fight coronavirus pandemic in South Korea 2020-05-27
- VIODI Robots work to fight COVID 19;SK Telecom’s 5G Robot 2020-05-27
- Mobile World Live South Korea Slowly Recovers From Coronavirus Outbreak 2020-05-26
- International Business Times Top S. Korean Telecom Co Develops Anti-Coronavirus Robot Flaunting 5G, AI and Big Data 2020-05-26
- Electronics Weekly.com Bug beating drone 2020-05-26
- Telecompaper SK Telecom launches 5G autonomous robot to fight COVID-19 2020-05-26
- Tech News SK Telecom develops autonomous disinfectant robot 2020-05-26
- The Breaking News Headlines SK Telecom develops autonomous disinfectant robot 2020-05-26
- The US Breaking News SK Telecom develops autonomous disinfectant robot 2020-05-26
- InceptiveMind SK Telecom-Omron develop a 5G-powered autonomous robot to fight COVID-19 2020-05-26
- EX Bulletin SK Telecom develops an autonomous disinfectant robot 2020-05-26
- Hut Mobile SK Telecom developed a disinfection robot that can check body temperature and urge people to wear masks 2020-05-26
- Communication Today SK Telecom develops autonomous disinfectant robot 2020-05-26
- CDR info SK Telecom Introduces 5G-Powered Autonomous Robot to Help Fight Against COVID-19 2020-05-26
Keemi’s unique functions
01 AI-Based Detection AI based preventive MeasuresSK Telecom’s “Vision AI” technology based everyday life quarantine and social distancing
Keemi is a self-driving robot that ensures everyday life quarantine measures, moving around in a facility for 24 hours a day based on a
preset schedule, to see if social distancing is being practiced, to assess how clustered the people in the facility are, and to discern whether people
are wearing masks. It is able to completely bridge the gaps created by conventional thermometers or temperature measurement kiosks.
Facial temperature check
- Face recognition
- Facial temperature measurement
Mask wearing check
- Human face recognition and confirmation of whether the person is wearing a mask
- with AI technology
Facial mask wearing check and
Social distance check
- Recognition of human body and face with AI technology AI Technology :
Human recognition Calculation of distance
- between persons using a 3D camera 3D Camera : distance calculation Voice
- guidance for distance non-compliance Voice Guidance : Warning
02 Virus Care System Anti-epidemic sterilization functionA smart robot that takes care of spots beyond human reach
SK telecom’s quarantine robot, Keemi, helps staffs and visitors to sanitize their hands wherever you are.
It can also thoroughly sterilize every corner of surfaces, which are not reachable by quarantine managers, with UVC.
- Maximizing exposure to UV with lamps placed in parallel on the left and right sides
of the robot for thorough sterilization
- Working effectively in surface sterilization, including ATMs, chairs, exhibition displays, etc.
which people frequently touch.
- Sterilizing frequently, based on the predefined schedule, removing viruses,
bacteria, fungi, and spores.
- Stopping the sterilization for safety when the robot detects a human
03 Day & Night Scheduling Daytime/nighttime activities“Epidemic prevention” is the brand power itself in the post-coronavirus age
Visitors are greeted by staff members responsible for anti- epidemic measures and temperature sensors when they first enter a major facility such as a company, a school, a bank or a public institution. In today’s post-coronavirus age, a visitor’s first experience with a facility starts with the anti-epidemic measures in place.
SK telecom’s Keemi provides visitors with an unparalleled user experience based on trust and reliability. In addition, you can leave a deep first impression of the facility on visitors by displaying the company or brand logo.
04 Information Guide Function Information Guidance FunctionEveryday life Quarantine messenger
SK Telecom’s anti-epidemic robot, Keemi, kindly provides voice guidance for temperature checks, social distancing, and mask wearing.
Daily anti-epidemic measure guidelines can be kindly provided to visitors without using too many posters or frequent broadcasts that exhaust visitors’ eyes and ears.
Furthermore, key information and public notice can be guided through the 22-inch monitor on the back of the robot.
05 Robot & Communication Function Hyperconnected RobotKeemi : Autonomous mobile robot
Your Trusted Solution
In Autonomous Moving
- Optimal route search and autonomous navigation
- AI-based recognition of surrounding environment and humans
- Self-diagnosis and remote support management (with 5G/LTE application)
SK Telecom’s Keemi supports LTE/5G telecommunication and can operate anywhere. It can effectively perform anti-epidemic measures
based on a preset schedule because it is hyperconnected, both indoors and outdoors.
The Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) module has already been used in the industrial automation
line, which is why navigational safety can be assured.
06 Sensor & Data Function Environment sensor and data analysis functionEveryday Life quarantine based on real-time data
Keemi uses its LTE/5G telecommunication function to provide real-time
information about its condition, operation and data measured from its sensors.
This enables anti-epidemic managers to monitor live everyday life quarantine
activities anytime and anywhere through a dashboard that converts the data
collected into graphics.
The government demands that everyone ensure indoor air properly ventilated
with outdoor air frequently. When is the most appropriate time to ventilate air?
It is best to ventilate and purify air based on indoor temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, acceleration, CO2 level, toxic gas,
and indoor dust information.
This is why Keemi performs anti-epidemic measures based on
real-time indoor environment data using its environment sensors.
A cutting edge anti-epidemic solution for communal and public facilities
Contactless Care Robot covering all places where social distancing and daily-life quarantine are necessary.
- Shopping mall
- Exhibition hall
- Performance hall
- Public institution
- Subway/railway station
- Temperature checks for facility users and visitors
- Assesses the appropriate time to ventilate air using temperature, humidity, and air pollution
information collected in real-time
- Frequent testing by an autonomous mobile robot that detects symptoms and takes
immediate actions when anomalies are found
- Sterilizers a facility’s surfaces and communal spaces without the risk of creating
aerosol by using UVC
- Manages the hygiene and sanitation of areas that do not have hand sanitizers in place
- Ability to plan anti-epidemic measures through preset schedules programmed into the
LTE/5G-based autonomous mobile robot
- Immediately recognizes whether people are wearing face masks and provides
voice guidance after discernment
- Manages the robot centrally, minimizing the reliance on manual work, and as s result,
provides a sustainable way to maintain anti-epidemic measures
- Activates voice guidance when people are not complying with social distancing rules
Size : (WxDxH) 500x700x1500mm
Weight : 160 kg
Speed : Min.0.05 m/s, Max.0.9 m/s
With 220V power supply: 4H
UV-C Mode: 4H (continuous); 8H (general)
Standby Mode: 10H
Thermal imaging camera: 1EA; visible image camera: IEA
Facial temperature measurement in mask: measurement up to 10 people;
Surface sterilization with UV-C wavelength (UV lamp output strength X time)
CO2, TVOC (volatile organic compound detection)
Liquid per spray: 0.7~0.9cc; load of up to 1.8L
Rear: 22” DID Monitor (advertising video; image output, etc.)
Front: 15” Touch Pane
|S/W||Camera image processing||
AI-based face/body recognition
Sensor signal processing and monitoring
User-programed texts and conditions for broadcasting
Robotic condition monitoring and dashboard
Mapping setting during first installation on site
Selective network per telecommunication environment (separate subscription)
One year after purchase
|Care service package||
Separate service agreement (including one year for first purchase)
1) Use of the robot for medical purpose is prohibited.
2) The specification and design of the robot are subject to partial change before